Memphis started taking his first steps at 9 months old. By Thanksgiving (9 1/2 months) he was walking on his own pretty well. As soon as he turned 10 months old he decided he didn't like crawling anymore and now walks everywhere. He can stand up from sitting all by himself and can actually walk faster than he crawls (I think that is why he stopped crawling). Here are a few videos to enjoy of our growing boy!!! I don't know why but Memphis loves shaking his head no He does it all the time so watch for it in the videos.
This video is from Thanksgiving down in Blanding with Danny's family. Teddy (Danny's brother) was having his missionary farewell. He invited friends over (all girls:D) and Memphis was just showing everyone his new walking skills. The next video is Memphis dancing. He loves to dance and does it whenever any music is playing. He just wanted to show off for the ladies and Grandpa Royer came in to watch too:)
Thats the cutest thing I've seen in awhile! He really is a cruiser!!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat dancing video was hilarous!
ReplyDelete~Therman