We moved into our new house on Feb 27. We had more help than I was expecting and we got everything moved in about 2 hours. It took more than that to clean our old apartment. I just am so thankful for all the help!!! Thanks to my old ward, friends, and family!!! I am still unpacking! It is really hard with a rambunctious 1 year old who has to get into everything you are working on. I even took two days off of teaching and am still not done. Where did I get all this stuff and how did it all fit in our little apartment????? Oh well, I LOVE our new house and am having fun decorating and especially love that we don't share walls with anyone just maybe the occasional train that runs behind our house.
As a house warming gift we received a puppy. Yes, we wanted a dog eventually but I was not ready for that and am still not. We also got another puppy from the same people and I only agreed to that so they could keep each other company while me and Danny work all day. One is a black lab mixed with some kind of small dog so it looks like a black lab but with short little legs and will only get to be about half the size. We named it PD. That means Puppy Dog cause I call it puppy and Memphis calls it Dog. The other one is a little chihuahua. Its name is Brodie and I think he is my favorite. Memphis was at the top of our stairs and PD is just a little too playful and scratched Memphis near his eye and pushed him down the stairs. Not to happy about that so he has learned to stay away from Memphis.
While I am not busy teaching, playing with my son, training dogs, or unpacking, I am busy planning our temple sealing!!! We have finally set a date and it just happens to fall on my birthday!!! It is going to be an awesome day. APRIL 2. We are also having a party afterward at our new house. So excited to be sealed to my husband, my son, and the little one inside me. I am excited to see my family too cause they live so far away.
Well I so want to post pictures too but I still have not come across the box that has our camera in it but I am going to take pictures of our new house and puppies and will post them soon!!!
I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations of the house! Congratulations of the new puppies! Congratulations on the new baby! And congratulations of being sealed as a forever family!
ReplyDeleteI guess all of the hard work is worth it for all the blessings in your life! :)