So just a little update on what we have been up to lately. We got our first-time home buyers tax refund finally so we went shopping to furnish our house. We bought a really nice table and chairs and a new dresser for our bedroom. We are excited! Will post pictures of the house once those arrive on Saturday.
Danny had his first baseball games on Tuesday. He plays for a city league. And his team is glad to have him! He made a lot of points and even hit a home run!!! It just sailed over the back fence. It was beautiful. He also got most of the other team's players out:) Great job Danny!
I am just getting more and more pregnant. I am half way!!! Can't believe it. I find out what we are having on May 3rd so I will be sure to post it!!! It is getting more and more uncomfortable to sleep and I am wondering why I wanted to get pregnant again so fast. Oh well. I am almost done with teaching and glad that the weather will be warming up so I can play outside. Can't wait till school is out so I can be home with my son all summer so I can have fun with him before school starts again and baby #2 arrives.
Memphis has had croup for the past three days. Luckily we got him into the doctor quickly and they gave him a shot so he is recovering fast! I felt so bad for him cause he was just wheezing and coughing so painfully. Memphis also loves slides!!! And not the little baby slides. He has to go down the big kid slides and he has to do it by himself. He also desperately needs a haircut but I am too scared to cut it myself or pay someone else cause it is just too beautiful with those little curls in back but it needs to be done!!! Here are some pictures of Memphis in the bath and at Cabela's. Have a great day!!!
Love the pictures! I can't wait to see your new house and furniture. I'm jealous already. Also way excited to find out what your having.... I'm still thinking pink. Way to go Danny! Sounds like fun. I'm glad everything is going well.
ReplyDelete