Sunday, May 22, 2011

And it begins...

Very soon I am going to have two mobile children.  I already cannot keep up with Memphis so having two children that run is going to be way too much fun.  Kayzee gets up on her hands and knees but just can't get going on the whole crawling thing.  She has no trouble getting around though.  She can push herself backwards in her walker and she rolls and scoots anywhere she wants.  I love my precious Kayzee Lynn and her chubby cheeks:)



Memphis keeps me laughing and says new words everyday.  I LOVE how he counts to ten and he loves counting at the park whenever he climbs up anything with steps.  This is how he counted to ten the first time I heard him (which was a surprise to me because I have never taught him how so who knows where he learned it).  "One, two, three, four, five, sis, siete, eigh, nigh, ten"  The video clip is Memphis and the movie cars.  He surprised us by singing the "ugh" and flashing his adorable grin at us.  Please excuse my laughing in the background.  We also had some fun with the camera.



We are slowly working on our HUGE backyard.  We bought the house because of the huge lot size  and someday it will be how we want it to be.  It is going to take a lot of work but thanks to Danny's friend Chuck and Fugals, they got a lot done in one day.  Danny borrowed some Fugal equipment and that helped a lot.


We have had a lot of fun the past two weekends with both sides of our families coming to visit.  I miss them all so much and wish we lived closer but what fun we had!  Memphis LOVED playing with all of them.  And Kayzee LOVED being passed around.


I had a HARD week at school last week.  I planned on a softball week because I was not able to use my gym but the rain would not stop coming down and flooding the field.  So most of my classes had to have PE in the health trailer crammed full of desks so no running around for them.  Lets just say we were all miserable.  I took Friday off because I had had enough and I got to spend more time with my parents.  Now I am going to be taking Monday off too because I am sooooo sick.  Very bad food poisoning...NO FUN!  I only have one more week of students and then one more week of end of year fun and cleaning so I can't wait to be done with this school year!  Can't wait to be home with my babies all day and just enjoy learning and growing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment