Monday, August 15, 2011

Finally...

I am FINALLY posting pictures of Memphis with his new hair cut and videos of Kayzee starting to walk.  YES Kayzee is walking now:)  Life is crazy.  I am trying to finish deep cleaning my kitchen and I have to go back to school on Fri the 19th so trying to get ready for that too.  But life is great and we are FINALLY all doing better after having colds for the past two weeks.  Here are the pictures and videos.  ENJOY!

BEFORE long red beautiful curls I hated to cut but they were definitely too long.



AFTER I didn't like it at first but it's growing on me, the hair is off his neck, and he looks so much older






I had to post the following picture.  Memphis loves placing anything in a line and I found this the other day and he drove his cars across all the books.
My kids watching Mickey Mouse.  I had to dress them both in yellow and blue and Danny just shook his head at me HA HA
KAYZEE is now walking and talking.  So crazy how fast she is growing up.  Here are a couple pictures of her standing up and then a few videos of her walking and climbing stairs.  She can go up but not down so I have to constantly watch her.  She also FINALLY has her first tooth.  


OK so my videos are taking too long to load so I will just post Kayzee's walking videos in a later post.


No comments:

Post a Comment