I seriously LOVE my Memphis. He is at the cutest stage of loving life, loving to learn new things, and just loves to play and have fun. He talks so sweetly and is so polite. Of course to everyone but his sister, but what are brothers for, right? And he finally can sing the ABC's and not leave out any letters. And he can identify and say all the letters placed in random order and count to 25. He loves to sing songs and act them out. Of course I also LOVE my precious Kayzee. Kayzee loves to copy Memphis and wants to do everything he does. When he sings, she sings right along with him in her cute little 1 year old gibberish. They both have the funniest personalities and love to laugh (sometimes so much they like to fake laugh...it's hilarious). These pictures are a few months old but I saw them the other day and they really cheered me up so I had to share them. We were just playing with toys together one day and Kayzee found some sunglasses so I grabbed the camera and they put on a show for me. Kayzee is seriously such a girl!
Kayzee loves her brother
Kissy faces
This is my favorite!
"Mommy Hugs!"
Memphis also loves his mommy. His way of showing love is so dear to me right now. Life has been very hard lately and his hugs and kisses and cuddles have kept me going. He always yells for his "Mommy Hugs!" whenever we have to leave each other and he can't go to bed without them. My favorite thing he says right now too is, "I lub (love) you mommy!" He used to just repeat it after me but now he says it first and sometimes when I am least expecting it. The other day he was in the other room, he came running in and out of no where just said, "I LUB YOU MOMMY!" I Love you too Memphis!
So out of nowhere Kayzee was sleeping solidly through the night. It was weird and very nice because I was finally getting the sleep I have needed for the past 20 months. She had slept really well for over a week so I started telling people how excited I was that she was finally sleeping well. I even announced it during good news min in Relief Society. A lady sitting next to me said I better knock on wood. Ya, maybe I shouldn't have told everyone because that night she woke up every hour screaming! UGH! And it was a night Danny wasn't home so I was the one awake all night. Don't know what was wrong with her but after that night she has actually slept through the night since and it's been about two weeks so hopefully she has finally grown out of that sleepless stage. Go Kayzee!
Now the end of another school year is finally in sight. I cannot wait to be home all day with my two little ones. The only thing I am not looking forward to is potty training Memphis. DUM DUM DUM!
So glad you can hear that cute soon-to-be-potty-trained kid of yours express all his "Lub"! great pics :)
ReplyDeleteI hope things work out better for you soon. Good luck with life and the end of school.
ReplyDelete